Nestled around a 900ha Regional Park, this new community is being carefully designed with a balance of homes, shops, schools, parks, hike & bike trails and many other community resources and facilities to create a vibrant village atmosphere.
From the parklands to the walking trails and sports fields, from the planned village heart shopping and community centre to the wide range of land and housing options, it is uniquely suited to the modern Australian way of living in Sydney’s Penrith Valley.
Jordan Springs will feature up to 2,450 homes for 6,500 residents upon completion.
- Sporting fields – Sports Ovals with Tennis and Basket Ball courts
- Jordan Springs Lake now under construction
- Watergum Park & Playground now open to the public
Jordan Springs will feature a planned Primary School.
A selection of highly respected schools are within close proximity including
- Xavier College (Co-educational Catholic High School),
- St Dominics College (Catholic Boys High School)
- St Pauls Grammar (Co-educational Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 interdenominational Christian school).
Jordan Springs will feature a Village centre with specialty shops.
Planned community resource hub.
This new community will offer home buyers a range of living options to suit all budgets and lifestyles.
With 8 builders and 17 stunning new homes on display.
Purchasers at Jordan Springs can choose from the following options:
- Buy Land and Choose Your Own Builder
- Buy from an off the plan House & Land Package
- Buy a completed home ready to move in to
Land is Torrens Title – there are no community fees for living at Jordan Springs.