Nestled in a natural bushland setting, Woodlands is conveniently located 30 minutes south of Brisbane, 45 minutes north of Southport and only 15 minutes east of Logan Central.
Woodlands boasts 30 hectares of open space, 17 hectares of environmental corridor, 7 kilometres of hike and bike trails with the choice of seven parklands including its award winning $2.7 million District Park.
With a wide range of living options, Woodlands caters to all lifestyles from first home buyers to families and empty nesters. Buyers will be sure to find a home to suit their lifestyle and budget with modern day amenity right on it doorstep offering a world of choice and convenience.
Woodlands is spread over 137 hectares and will provide approximately 1,360 dwellings catering for 3,500 people upon completion.
- More than 30 hectares of open space including a 17-hectare environmental corridor
- Seven parks including the Woodlands District Park.
- 7km hike and bike trails connecting all seven parks.
- Canterbury College is adjacent to Woodlands providing award winning private education from Prep to Grade 12.
- There are a number of state and private schools as well as childcare facilities within a 10 minute drive from Woodlands.
- Griffith University and Logan TAFE provide tertiary education and are less than 15 minutes drive from Woodlands.
- Woodlands provides many work experience opportunities for local students in areas of construction, furniture and sign building as well as office based training.
- Convenience shopping is located at Holmview Central adjacent to Woodlands featuring Woolworths, McDonalds and various specialty shops.
- The Logan Hyperdome and Grand Plaza Shopping Centre are major shopping centres within a 15 minute drive from Woodlands.
- Opening Soon – Bunnings and ALDI (opening April 2013) off Logan River Rd just around the corner from Woodlands
- Adventure Links is a community activity network providing residents with an all year round activity program.
- Range between 240m² - 6000m² with an average Traditional block size of 640m².
- Woodlands offers a range of Home & Land packages as well as established homes.
- To ensure Woodlands’ ongoing prosperity and vitality, the not for profit organisation, Woodlands Community Inc allows residents, businesses and schools alike to take part in the community’s development.
- The Woodlands School to Work Program provides on-site experience for local school students in a variety of trades and has resulted in 10 apprenticeships and over 95 students have participated in the program since 2006.
- Neighbourhood Watch is established at Woodlands to ensure the safety of Woodlands residents.
- 2011 Logan City Council Urban Design Awards winning Best Residential Development Award and the Urban Project Award for Woodlands District Park
- 2011 Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) Winner of Marketing Excellence Award
- 2010 Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) Boral QLD awards taking out Queensland State President’s Award, Queensland’s Best Residential Subdivision and Queensland Best Affordable Housing award.
- 2010 – Pan Pacific Safe Community Accreditation
- 2007 & 2008 Children’s Champion Business Award for excellence – Communities for Children.