To create the best places
We work closely with clients, investors and communities in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas to create unique places. Places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world. We do this through putting safety first and delivering innovative and efficient solutions which provide long term sustainable outcomes for a range of stakeholders.
Increasing density in cities is creating strong demand for urban regeneration projects that can unlock new capacity. By 2030, over 60% of the world’s population will live in increasing density in cities. (1)
The ageing populations will require different housing solutions and larger, more efficient healthcare systems. Internationally people aged 65+ are the fastest growing segment of the population, with the majority forecast to live in major cities. (2)
Urbanisation and demand for improved productivity are driving strong demand for social and economic infrastructure. Infrastructure spending will grow to more than $9 trillion USD per year by 2025. (3)
Growth in global pools of institutional capital is creating demand for quality investment opportunities and managers of those investments. Global assets under management are forecast to rise to $102 trillion USD by 2020, up from $74 trillion USD in 2014. (4)
Sustainability remains a focus for many governments, investors and consumers who demand improvements in environmental and social outcomes. In 2016, a 13.0% Return on Equity within the target range was recorded. (5)
(1) 'World Urbanization Prospects: The 2014 Revision' - File 21: Annual percentage of population at mid-year residing in urban areas by major area, region and country, 1950 - 2050 (see row 18)
(2) 'World Urbanization Prospects: The 2015 Revision', United Nations, 2015, pages 1 and 27 (See tables on both pages to imply number of people 60+ in 2015 vs 2050)
(3) PwC report, 'Capital project and infrastructure spending outlook to 2025', released 2015, page 2
(4) PwC Report, 'Asset Management 2020: A Brave New World', page 8
(5) Page 25, Annual Report 2015
(6) CB Insights blog 'Global Funding To Real Estate Tech Explodes, With Startups Raising $1.7B In 2015', February 17, 2016 (see paragraph one).