Together with our clients, we are leading this change.
We work at the intersection of people, places and technology to help create cities, buildings and workplaces that are future ready, high performing, sustainable and redefine urban experience for today and tomorrow.
Cities are in transition. Urban challenges are driving the need for smarter and better connected cities, precincts, campuses, buildings, workplaces and homes.
Citizens expect richer, more seamless and connected experiences across all aspects of their lives. Lendlease Technology works at the intersection of people, place, and technology to design future ready places that are more sustainable, operationally efficient and deliver improved safety, comfort, and experience for all.
We support our clients with:
- Visioning - Explore and set the smart city vision through defining the intended experiences and digital services across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Strategy and Digital Blueprint - Provide independent advice and develop a strategy and digital blueprint to achieve the set vision.
- Design and Planning - Develop the reference architecture, solution designs, operating models, and policies.
- Delivery and Integration - Provide expert project management, master systems integration and assurance services.
We believe that technology can bring buildings to life. We help make sense of a complex and emerging technology landscape enabling our clients to move forward with confidence. By implementing a smart and integrated building we maximise the amenity, efficiency, maintainability and flexibility for the building and users, and set the foundation for future applications and possibilities. We support our clients with:
- Visioning - Explore and set the smart building vision through defining the intended user experiences and digital services and tools.
- Technology Strategy & Briefs - Provide independent advice and develop technology strategies and briefs to achieve the set vision.
- Design and Planning - Develop the reference architecture, solution designs and specifications required to enable a seamless procurement process.
- Delivery and Integration - Provide expert project management, systems integration and assurance services.
A great customer experience starts with a great employee experience. Lendlease Technology work with clients to enable workplace transitions, new ways of working and improve employee productivity, collaboration and experience through innovative and emerging workplace technology.
We co-create tailored digital workplaces that are flexible, inclusive and inspiring allowing organisations to achieve a clear advantage in productivity, innovation and overall employee satisfaction.
We support our clients with:
- Opportunities Assessment - Explore the existing workplace technology landscape against six key categories to identify improvement and quick win opportunities.
- Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap - Develop a vision, strategy, and roadmap for the connected workplace of the future aligned to business and employee experience objectives.
- Design and Planning - Develop detailed requirements and support the selection of technology vendors and solutions. Design target operating models, governance, and business cases.
- Delivery and Integration - Develop integrated implementation plans, define roles and responsibilities, establish governance models and project manage the implementation alongside other stakeholder groups.