Lend Lease's Services business is a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor, providing services to the Roads, Water, Power, Telecommunications and Industrial and Resources sectors.
Our clients trust us to operate and maintain public and private infrastructure which serves millions of people every day and keeps communities connected and running. With around 3,500 employees, the Services business has operations in every Australian state and New Zealand.
We specialise in asset and facilities management with services including long-term operation and maintenance programs, capital upgrades, shutdown and reactive repairs and fabrication works. Clients including road authorities, water, power gas and telecommunication utilities, mining companies and major industrial facilities, depend on our robust and reliable asset management services.
Additionally, i.Power Solutions range of energy, control and power distribution products are installed at mining, utility and industrial sites throughout Australia.
Industrial and Resources
Lend Lease's Services business has a proven track record in delivering major projects for industrial and resource clients. We are proud of our 40 year heritage in providing design, construction, operation and maintenance, installation and life-time asset management services across Australia, for the following sectors: mining (coal and iron ore), oil and gas (fuel terminals, ancillary), ports, power (generateion) and industrial (process).
Our clients also benefit from our strong in-house technical engineering expertise and experience in delivery Front End Enginnering Design (FEED) studies.
- Asset management
- Long-term operations and maintenance contracts
- Facilities management
- FIFO teams
- Emergency repairs
- Electrical and mechanical works and critical path maintenance outages
- Fabrication and repairs from fixed based operations and on site insitu workshops
- Technology and system upgrades
- Time Cost Estimate (TCE) and Schedule of Rates (SOR) style delivery
Energy, control and power distribution
- LV and MV switchgear
- Modular kiosks
- Transportable switchrooms
- Transportable and underground substations
- In-house engineering design and project management
- Planning and scheduling
- Estimating and quoting
- Budgeting and cost control
- Mechanical and electrical installations
- Decommissioning services
Lend Lease’s Services business delivers road management services across the five mainland states of Australia, either directly or in joint venture, to private asset owners and public road agencies. We provide a wide array of services including operations and maintenance (O&M), mechanical and electrical (M&E) design engineering, repair and minor civil works for networks, motorways, tunnels, bridges and other road infrastructure.
We strive to be the partner of choice. Our customer focused approach helps us build strong working relationships with our clients, who rely on us to manage some of Australia’s most important arterial roads, tunnels, bridges and tollways.
- Road infrastructure and asset management
- Long-term operations and maintenance contracting
- Provider of asset management services to Government
- Electrical, mechanical and civil services
- Control room operations
- Vehicle recovery and incident response
- Capital upgrades
- Emergency repair services
- Traffic management services
Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Managed Motorway projects
- Installation, testing and commissioning of electronic signage, traffic signals, CCTV systems, emergency telephones and traffic detection systems
- Tolling and supporting system operations and maintenance
- Control and communication network design
- Major operation and maintenance control system (OMCS) upgrades
Lend Lease has extensive experience in the delivery, operation and maintenance of major treatment, bulk water transmission and network distribution infrastructure. For more than a decade, we have delivered engineering, design, construction, installation and long-term operations and maintenance support to metropolitan water agencies in Australia and New Zealand.
Our commitment to building strong, collaborative relationships with our clients and partners helps us create unique, cost effective solutions and provide strategic advice, resulting in positive social and environmental legacies for clients and communities.
- Design & construction and operation & maintenance
- Mechanical, electrical, civil turnkey solutions
- Commissioning and operations management
- Water and wastewater treatment infrastructure
- Water recycling and purification
- Advanced treatment technology
- Bulk water transmission and network distribution
- Significant mechanical and electrical workforce
- Operations and maintenance services
- Mechanical and electrical services and asset renewals
- Instrumentation system design and construction
- SCADA and telemetry
- Installation and commissioning services
- Water quality, loss management, leak detection and repair
- Water mains, sewers and stormwater network servicing
Lend Lease’s Services business has a strong heritage in delivering network services reaching back to the deregulation of the Victorian power market in the early 1990s. Today, we provide end-to-end power and telecommunications network services to generators, public and private asset operators and end-users across Australia.
Our clients rely on us to deliver safe and cost-effective solutions that enhance the reliability of transmission and distribution electrical and telecommunication networks.
We are committed to growing our people’s skill and competency through our in-house Registered Training Organisation (RTO), which provides specialist training to the required certification level as specified by each network service provider. This means we provide the market with a consistent, dependable, safe and high quality service.
- Transmission and distribution line design, procurement, construction and maintenance
- Distribution network services including overhead and underground line networks
- Specialised pole inspection and replacement services
- Maintaining and extending fibre and wireless telecommunication networks
- Constructing and maintaining overhead and underground fibre cable networks
- Specialised fibre splicing, connections, fault rectification and maintenance services
- Design, construction and maintenance of Transmission & Distribution substations and switchyards
- Installing and testing primary and secondary protection control systems
- Full range of power product installation, commissioning and testing services
Lend Lease delivers engineered design solutions for energy, control and power distribution applications in the mining, utility and industrial sectors, including the i.Power Solutions range of products.
Our products include:
- Kiosks (packaged outdoor distribution systems)
- Switchyards and surface substations
- Relocatable substations
- LV and MV switchboards
- Transportable switchrooms
We have operations and project delivery capabilities in every Australian state.
Click here for more information.
EnerSafe is a leading national Registered Training Organisation (RTO), providing bespoke training solutions to the energy industry for nearly 20 years. Our courses deliver technical training to individuals, enabling them to operate safely in High Voltage and Low Voltage maintenance and installation environments.
We pride ourselves in providing excellence through quality trained personnel, delivered by our team of experienced professional instructors. We equip people with the knowledge and experience to operate safely in the electrical supply industry.
EnerSafe offers course participants with nationally recognised qualifications, using the latest technology and training techniques. Learning and assessment is undertaken in small groups using practical workshops, field exercises and assignments to train and assess candidates’ knowledge and understanding.