Lend Lease’s Services business has a strong heritage in delivering network services reaching back to the deregulation of the Victorian power market in the early 1990s. Today, we provide end-to-end power and telecommunications network services to generators, public and private asset operators and end-users across Australia.
Our clients rely on us to deliver safe and cost-effective solutions that enhance the reliability of transmission and distribution electrical and telecommunication networks.
We are committed to growing our people’s skill and competency through our in-house Registered Training Organisation (RTO), which provides specialist training to the required certification level as specified by each network service provider. This means we provide the market with a consistent, dependable, safe and high quality service.
- Transmission and distribution line design, procurement, construction and maintenance
- Distribution network services including overhead and underground line networks
- Specialised pole inspection and replacement services
- Maintaining and extending fibre and wireless telecommunication networks
- Constructing and maintaining overhead and underground fibre cable networks
- Specialised fibre splicing, connections, fault rectification and maintenance services
- Design, construction and maintenance of Transmission & Distribution substations and switchyards
- Installing and testing primary and secondary protection control systems
- Full range of power product installation, commissioning and testing services
Lend Lease delivers engineered design solutions for energy, control and power distribution applications in the mining, utility and industrial sectors, including the i.Power Solutions range of products.
Our products include:
- Kiosks (packaged outdoor distribution systems)
- Switchyards and surface substations
- Relocatable substations
- LV and MV switchboards
- Transportable switchrooms
We have operations and project delivery capabilities in every Australian state.
Click here for more information.
EnerSafe was founded in 2006 to deliver High Voltage (HV) Live Line training for TransGrid. The organisation has since grown, responding to increasing industry demand for initial and refresher training in HV live line work, Work Health & Safety and bespoke training solutions.
Delivering customised training for each and every client, EnerSafe ensures that training and assessments meet specific business needs. We collaborate with clients at every stage of the process to ensure that training is relevant to the individual’s work environment and in line with client standards, policies and procedures.
EnerSafe prides itself on its flexibility to achieve the best results for our clients, which include Australia’s largest utility companies in the Electrical Supply Industry.
As part of its commitment to continuous improvement, EnerSafe is a member of the Australian Live Work Forum (Energy Networks Association) and is a regular participant in the Energy Networks Association and E-Oz forums (Technical Advisory Committee). Affiliation with the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER), Standards Australia and the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) ensures EnerSafe remains at the forefront of training methodologies and compliance requirements.
EnerSafe is a National Vocational Education & Training Regulator (NVR) Registered Training Organisation and complies with the conditions of registration in the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011.