Undergraduates & Interns
At Lendlease we offer a summer Undergraduate program and are committed to finding the best and brightest Undergraduates Australia has to offer!
Our Undergraduate program is a formal 12-week summer program that generally commences in November and goes through to February.
You will be supported through the program and be provided with:
- Guidance as you learn about Lendlease Australia
- Practical onsite experience
- Exposure to best-in-class projects
- Unique learning experiences including formal learning sessions.
- Opportunities to connect with senior leaders across the business.
The Undergraduate program allows you to experience working at Lendlease and get a sense of our culture and better understanding of the job and career pathway. It also opens the gateway to our Graduate Program, where we make early offers based on your performance. In some cases, allow you to stay on in the business in a casual capacity while you complete your studies in your final year!
To be eligible for this program, you must be in your penultimate year of university with a related degrees in either: Construction or Project Management, Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Environmental and Asset), Construction Economics, Architecture, Design, Quantity Surveying or Architecture. Sustainability, Compliance or related Risk degrees.
Roles Available for 2023/2024 Summer:
- Construction Undergraduate Program - Site Engineer (ACT, NSW, QLD, NT, VIC, SA and WA)
- Construction Undergraduate Program – Commercial (ACT, NSW, QLD, NT, VIC and WA)
- Construction Undergraduate Program - Cost Planner (NSW and VIC)
- Construction Undergraduate Program – Site Engineer UX (NSW and VIC)
- Construction Undergraduate Program – Sustainability (NSW)
- Construction Undergraduates Program – Design Management (NSW)
At this stage, we are only accepting applications if you are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Other work experience opportunities at Lendlease:
Our business is always looking for early careers talent to help grow and develop while supporting our business with the growing pipeline of work. This is a great opportunity for individuals to develop their skills and gain valuable experience in a dynamic and supportive environment with a leading organisation.
These intern type opportunities are ad-hoc and are generally on a casual basis, this may suit students who are in their second of third year of their degree. Register your details with us, regardless of where you are located within Australia!