Our program streams
Explore our streams and choose one that suits you.
Start your career in our Building business where you will be part of the construction of some of Australia’s most iconic and innovative projects within commercial, retail, sport, health, education and defence sectors.Learn more
Start your career in our Corporate Functions, where you will partner with the business to help create the best places. Opportunities include roles across Finance, IT, Sustainability, Risk and Procurement.Learn more
Start your career with our Property business where you will be part of a team who create apartments, retirement villages, retail centres, commercial assets and inner city mixed use developments.Learn more
Start your career in our Services businesses where you will deliver key infrastructure projects including the construction and maintenance of roads, rail, tunnels, bridges, telecommunications, power and renewable energy assets.Learn more
How to apply
With opportunities nationally across multiple areas of our diverse business, for our 2022 Graduate Program we will be recruiting Graduates from the following discipline:
- Computational Design/Industrial Design/Data Science, Computer Engineering/Software Engineer, & Information Technology
- Construction Management
- Corporate Affairs/Communications/Political Science/Marketing
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Environmental and Asset)
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Property Economics/ Property Development/ Urban Design
- Quantity Surveying/Cost Planning
Below is a guide to our Graduate application and assessment process.
1. Submit your applicationSubmit online application, resume, transcripts and right to work. Make sure you include details about work experience, education and extracurricular activities.
1st March - 5th April 2021
2. Complete a video interviewOur dedicated graduate recruitment team carefully consider all applications received and will look at a variety of aspects such as academic achievements, related work experience, extracurriculars or volunteer work as well as a good motivation and fit to our business. Selected candidates are invited to complete a video interview.
3. Attend an assessment sessionSelected candidates are invited to one of our assessment centres which will include a group assessment activity and a 1:1 interview with the business. This is where you can shine amongst your peers and share with us the reason why you want to join Lendlease as a Lendlease Graduate.
Successful candidates will receive an offer.
May - June 2021
4. Commence Graduate ProgramIf you are successful you will receive a phone call from our recruitment team to offer you a position withing our program and all you need to know about joining Lendlease. You are then set to join the Lendlease team!