Lendlease has a strong infrastructure solutions capability in Australia with $3.1 billion of Engineering backlog revenue. We have delivered major projects, such as the Anzac Bridge, Regional Rail Link and significant sections of the Pacific, Hume and Bruce Highways within Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
A number of Lendlease’s engineering and building projects are funded via Public Private Partnerships. These partnerships are initiated through our Infrastructure Development business. Lendlease can partner with governments and private institutions to deliver solutions that meet the needs of growing cities and regions in Australia.
Our Australian Engineering backlog revenue sits at $3.1 billion (as at 30 June 2017). Major projects include:
- Northern Connector (South Australia)
- NorthConnex M1/M2 Tunnel (New South Wales)
- Oxley Highway to Kundabung, Pacific Highway (New South Wales)
- CityLink Tulla Widening (Victoria)
- Caulfield to Dandenong (Victoria)
- Kingsford Smith Drive (Queensland)