Lendlease has a strong infrastructure solutions capability in Australia with $3.1 billion of Engineering backlog revenue. We have delivered major projects, such as the Anzac Bridge, Regional Rail Link and significant sections of the Pacific, Hume and Bruce Highways within Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
A number of Lendlease’s engineering and building projects are funded via Public Private Partnerships. These partnerships are initiated through our Infrastructure Development business. Lendlease can partner with governments and private institutions to deliver solutions that meet the needs of growing cities and regions in Australia.
Our Engineering business in Australia secured $3.5 billion of transport infrastructure in FY18.
New projects include:
- Melbourne Metro (Victoria)
- Caulfield to Dandenong Level Crossing Removal Project (Victoria)
- Western Sydney Airport (New South Wales)
- Northern Road Upgrade (New South Wales)
- Kingsford Smith Drive (Queensland)