Lendlease is proud to be an industry leader in designing and building sustainable, innovative and vibrant city places, reflecting the commitment of our founder Dick Dusseldorp to create positive environmental and social impacts.
Lendlease’s integrated business model and international scale makes this vision possible. We invest, we develop and we build. We partner with cities, their governments and communities to transform city centres to foster a deeper connection between people and place. We've been doing this for more than 60 years.
The cornerstone of Lendlease’s strategy is to leverage our integrated business model to create the best urban precincts in key gateway cities. Securing major urbanisation projects where the breadth of Lendlease’s skills are applied to great effect, is where our competitive advantage comes to the fore.
These cities serve as the main point of entrance to a region. They are cities that promise strong performance and a resilience to the ups and downs of the property, economic and political cycles. They also typically contain large inner urban sites where infrastructure upgrades are often overdue.
At a Glance...
- Our urbanisation pipeline has an estimated end value of more than $96 billion
- 100 per cent of our major urban development projects have achieved, or are targeting, green certification
- Some of our major urban regeneration projects around the world include:
- In Australia – Victoria Cross, Sydney, Barangaroo South, Sydney, Victoria Harbour, Melbourne, Melbourne Quarter, Brisbane Showgrounds, Circular Quay Tower, Sydney, Waterbank, Perth
- In Europe – Milano Santa Giulia, Milan, Milan Innovation District (MIND), Euston Station, London, Silvertown Quays, London, Elephant Park, London, International Quarter, London, High Road West, London, The Timberyard Deptford, London
- In the United States – Lakeshore East, Chicago, 30 Van Ness, San Francisco, Southbank, Chicago
- In Asia – Paya Lebar Quarter (Singapore), Tun Ruzak Exchange Lifestyle Quarter (Kuala Lumpur)