Towards Zero – Working together for a more sustainable future
In September this year, we brought a diverse mix of Lendlease customers and sustainability experts together to discuss the how, when, what and why of sustainability, and share invaluable insights into the opportunities and solutions to the challenges surrounding our net zero ambitions.
- 2 Dec 2022
- Lendlease Author Better Places
Over four impactful days across our Barangaroo and Melbourne Quarter precincts, we heard stories, learnings and experiences on all things sustainability and climate action from a range of experts, including:
• Cate Harris – Group Head of Sustainability, Lendlease
• Davina Rooney – CEO, Green Building Council of Australia
• Tony Rinaudo – Senior Climate Action Advisor, World Vision Australia
• Creel Price – CEO, Greenhouse
+ many more!
Take a look the recap below, or take an in-depth look at some of the interviews in the Report here