- We empower our leaders to be inclusive and address bias to make better decisions.
- We are committed to a level playing field, giving everyone the same chance to succeed.
- We encourage flexible ways of working to support different needs, priorities and lifestyles.
Lendlease has received a citation in The Workplace Gender Equality Agency 2016 WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE). This citation recognises employer commitment and best practice in promoting gender equality in Australian workplaces. In 2016, Lendlease is one of only 110 companies to receive this citation in Australia out of circa 5,000 employers.
Lendlease is an active member of a number of forums supporting broader diversity and inclusion conversations across the workplace.
- Lendlease is a corporate member of the Diversity Council Australia (DCA), an independent, not for profit workplace diversity advisor. Our membership provides access to leading research and regular events held by DCA.
- Lendlease is a corporate member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), the national association representing human resource and people management professionals. Lendlease won the 2014 AHRI Inclusion & Diversity Award for LGBTI Inclusion.
- Lendlease is a proud sponsor of the Australian Network on Disability (AND) and is currently working with this peak organisation to develop our Accessibility Action Plan.
- Lendlease is a corporate member of the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) and supports NAWIC events in each state throughout the year, including the annual NAWIC awards.
- Lendlease is a founding member of Pride in Diversity, the national not for profit employer support program for LGBTI workplace inclusion.