Shaping cities, creating connected, sustainable places for people and communities, and delivering workplaces that are fit for the future is what we do.
What makes us different is our bold and innovative end-to-end capability and approach across every element of real estate and our clear Mission Zero climate targets that are leading the transformation of our industry in carbon elimination.
Creating places for everyone
As a globally integrated investment and real estate group, we combine award-winning placemaking experience and the latest thinking in investment, development, and design to deliver innovative, iconic, successful places that endure.
From concept, planning and delivery, through to funding and investment management, we focus on delivering better economic, social, and environmental outcomes for our partners and the communities we serve.
Leaders in sustainability for over 60 years we have built a reputation for putting sustainability at the heart of everything we do. Targeting net zero status by 2025 and Absolute Zero by 2040, with no offsetting or excuses, we create places where communities can thrive.
Long term partners
To deliver our large scale complex urban regeneration projects across the UK and Italy, we work closely with central, regional, and local government, international investors, businesses and local communities.
From culture to community, healthcare to leisure, by bringing together a shared vison, we create spaces that adapt to the needs of those who use them, that are connected, healthy and equitable with green spaces, quality workspaces, and homes designed to the highest standards.
We aspire at all times to deliver measurable social benefit across the communities where we work. By investing in infrastructure, sustainable solutions, jobs, and training opportunities we make positive, lasting impacts on communities, especially on those that have historically lacked investment.
Lendlease’s BeOnsite works with disadvantaged people, the long term unemployed and ex-offenders to seek and retain meaningful employment. Already supporting over 1300 people to get jobs in the built environment in the UK, BeOnsite won a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2022
- Over two decades of successfully managing funds and large-scale assets in Europe for major institutional investors
- Providing growth opportunities via our own development projects and also through capital partnerships across core and value add asset class acquisitions, from offices and residential, to life sciences and mixed-use schemes
- Combining global scale with local, on the ground capability to effectively manage funds and assets and new growth opportunities
- Ensuring sustainable, resilient investment strategies and stringent fiduciary and governance structures to help protect our partners from risk
Construction and Consulting
- Offering not only an integrated approach, but also operating as construction partner of choice for many of the UK’s most prestigious private and public organisations own developments
- Successfully pushing technology and productivity boundaries across all our projects
- Working towards fossil free construction with over 75% of our fuel switched to low carbon alternatives in 2022
- Delivering holistic project management and consultancy services that, from initial idea and concept to the creation and building of sustainable and creative solutions, exceeds expectations.
- Combining global expertise and local knowledge to create some of Europe’s largest, most complex urban and regeneration development projects
- Building a European development pipeline of more than AUS$50bn
- Committing to the highest levels of sustainability and social value with 100% of our buildings aiming for the top two green building certification tiers
Proven track record
A new residential and retail area for South London. All the convenience of living in Zone 1, centred around a new park with Elephant Springs, an urban oasis of fountains, waterfalls, and slides.
Milano Santa Giulia
A new mixed-used development with potential for thousands of new homes, and a commercial office, retail, and entertainment district just 10 minutes from Milano Linate International Airport.
International Quarter London
An incredible neighbourhood that offers the best of London in one place, International Quarter London blends entertainment, culture, shops & restaurants with beautiful homes and workplaces.
A mixed-use development with office, residential, retail, research, university, and public space located on the former Expo site in Milan offering excellent transport links and infrastructure.