In his new role, David will oversee a talented team with the responsibility of delivering major projects including restoration of the Grade 1 listed Manchester Town Hall and the delivery of 1,400 new homes at Perry Barr in Birmingham.
David’s primary focus will be on securing new business while ensuring that the company maintains its focus on health and safety. He will report into Simon Gorski, who was named as Lendlease’s new Managing Director for Construction in Europe earlier this year.
Simon Gorski, Managing Director of Construction for Lendlease Europe, said: “I know first-hand how thorough David will be in ensuring we deliver projects to the very highest of standards. He is a team player whose breadth of experience will allow him to make a huge success of his new role.”
David joined Lendlease in 1995 as a graduate Commercial Manager and since then has worked across a number of commercial, retail, residential, broadcast and hospitality projects. Throughout an impressive career, he has been involved in the refurbishment of a new learning services centre for IBM, and the construction of Regent’s Place for British Land and Rathbone Square - a £198m mixed-use commercial development.
David Cadiot, Executive General Manager of UK Regions for Lendlease Europe, said: “I have been fortunate enough to take on a number of exciting roles during my time at Lendlease and am incredibly proud to take this next step. This new position is a great opportunity for me to play a more active role in the work we are carrying out in the UK’s cities.”
For further information please contact:
Becky Endacott, External Communications Manager, Lendlease Europe
Email: [email protected]
Jonathan Edwards, Head of External Communications, Lendlease Europe
Email: [email protected]
Visit www.lendlease.com or follow us on Twitter @Lendleaseuk.
- Lendlease is a leading international property and infrastructure group with operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- Our vision is to create the best places; places that inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
- Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, Lendlease has approximately 13,100 employees internationally.
- Our core capabilities are reflected in our operating segments of Development, Construction and Investments. The combination of these three segments provides us with a sustainable competitive advantage and allows us to provide innovative integrated solutions for our customers.
- Lendlease is behind some of London’s largest and most exciting mixed-use regeneration projects such as Elephant Park and International Quarter London. In early 2018, it was appointed by Google as lead construction partner on its landmark new headquarters’ in King’s Cross and is the preferred contractor for Birmingham’s Perry Barr development.
- Lendlease is also responsible for the development of Euston Over Station Development, working closely with HS2, the Department for Transport and the London Borough of Camden; Network Rail and other stakeholders to optimise the outcomes for London and the UK.
- In June 2018, Lendlease announced plans for the acquisition with Starwood Capital, subject to pre-completion conditions, of The Silvertown Partnership which holds development rights in a major urban renewal project in London’s East End.
- Lendlease was recognised as the UK’s Most Sustainable Residential Developer by the NextGeneration Sustainability Benchmark for setting new standards of sustainability and customer engagement for two consecutive years in 2018, 2017 and 2016, scoring more than double the industry average.
- In April 2019, Lendlease won the highest accolade at Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards. It was awarded the most points at April’s ceremony for excellence in promoting good mental health in the workplace.