Lendlease is proud to be an industry leader in designing and building sustainable, innovative and vibrant city places, reflecting the commitment of our founder Dick Dusseldorp to create positive environmental and social impacts.
Lendlease’s integrated business model and international scale makes this vision possible. We invest, we develop and we build. We partner with cities, their governments and communities to transform city centres to foster a deeper connection between people and place. We've been doing this for more than 60 years.
Lendlease’s core strategy is focused on urbanisation in targeted gateway cities and we aim to be the urbanisation partner of choice. Securing major urbanisation projects where the breadth of our skills can be applied is where our competitive advantage excels
These cities serve as the main point of entrance to a region. They are cities that promise strong performance and a resilience to the ups and downs of the property, economic and political cycles. They also typically contain large inner urban sites where infrastructure upgrades are often overdue.
At a Glance...
- Urban Regeneration pipeline of $99 billion – more than 80 per cent of our global development pipeline is made up of urban regeneration projects.
- Lendlease has 21 major urbanisation projects underway across nine gateway cities.
- 100 per cent of our major urban development projects have achieved, or are targeting, green certification
- Some of our major urban regeneration projects around the world include:
- In Australia – Darling Square (Sydney), Barangaroo (Sydney), Brisbane Showgrounds, Victoria Harbour and Melbourne Quarter.
- In London – Elephant Park, International Quarter London
- In the United States – Riverline (Chicago), Clippership Wharf (Boston)
- In Asia – Paya Lebar Quarter (Singapore), Tun Ruzak Exchange Lifestyle Quarter (Kuala Lumpur)
- In HY20 Lendlease secured two new urban regeneration projects in London and San Francisco Bay Area.
Click here to learn more about our urban regeneration projects around the world.