Welcome college students!
Internships are performed over a 2-3 month span during the summer break from college.
What you can expect as an intern...
- A friendly, supportive and diverse team, with accessible managers to provide direction and training.
- A focus on innovation, learning and gaining real world experience.
- A culture where ideas are valued and where you can make a real difference and impact on the communities we create and the world around us.
- Well thought out tasks and directions.
- Interaction with other interns on other projects.
- Exposure to the broader business, not only the project team.
- Competitive hourly pay.
An accelerated skill development program for graduating students during their first two years with Lendlease. The program is structured to develop professional skills while building technical skills and a thorough understanding of the business.
Structured training and group projects to develop business and technical skills.
Interaction with Cornerstone participants and Lendlease business leaders.
Roles are rotated within or across projects, at least once during of the two-year program.
Assigned a Manager, Buddy, Mentor, and Cornerstone Program Manager to assist and advocate for you.
At Lendlease, we harness a culture where our people matter and are empowered to make a difference. We invest in developing our workers, providing guidance and the resources they need to achieve their goals and thrive in their career. When you work with us, you are taught the skills to transform and positively impact people’s lives around the world.
Lendlease looks for college students who have the potential to become our future leaders. When thinking about if Lendlease is the right place for you to build your career, here are some questions to ask yourself...
- Do I like to collaborate with others to solve challenges?
- Do I know how to lead when I'm in a group?
- Has hard work and challenging myself been my recipe for success?
To be successful at Lendlease, it is also important to embrace and champion our Guiding Principles, which drive our thinking and actions at Lendlease.
To find out about other career opportunities, explore all of our open vacancies or sign up for job alerts, please visit Lendlease Careers.
Have a question? Contact us here.