- Creating places that are accessible and welcoming to all people.
- Help ensure that local heritage and cultures are respected and embraced.
- Develop, implement and report on our Indigenous/Cultural Participation Plans with focus on relationships, respect, opportunities and governance.
- Create, implement and report on housing initiatives that support availability, affordability and appropriate design.
- Create work environments which respects diversity in workplace.
- Measure key diversity groups across Lendlease all operations
- Publicly report on progress against Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP).
Diversity at Lendlease
Diversity & Inclusion is about embracing difference in thinking, background, culture, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity and other life experiences. We achieve better outcomes when we have teams of people who can think differently, but work together. To us, diversity simply means difference, and it’s an active part of how we behave, day to day. Diversity and inclusion is at its best when people encourage difference, and it starts with our core value of respect.
For the year ended 30 June 2017:
- Two out of our 10 Non Executive Directors are female;
- At a senior management level, three members of our Global Leadership Team are female; and
- 31 per cent of our employees are women and Lendlease has again been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
The Lendlease Board support the target of 30 per cent female Board members by the end of 2018.
Diversity & Inclusion
Encouraging difference, working together