Disruptive technologies and impact on property industry
Lendlease is focused on leveraging disruptive technologies to unlock value across four key areas:
- Improved customer experiences, productivity, safety, health and wellbeing.
- Enhanced operational efficiency, sustainability and reduced lifecycle costs for assets.
- Increased asset value and new sustainable revenue streams through the creation of new products and services.
- Improved and accelerated design and construction processes.
Lendlease is already embracing disruptive technologies to improve the performance and sustainability of its assets.
- International Towers Sydney, Barangaroo – Intelligent software platform and real time 3D visualisation enabling improved building performance, operational transparency and efficiencies.
- Lendlease Communities, Yarrabilba (QLD) – A living lab that includes multiple Internet of Things (IoT) sensors and devices improving water consumption, energy consumption, safety and resident information.
- Lendlease Retail – Artificial intelligence and advanced analytics software platform improving energy consumption whilst enabling condition based and predictive maintenance for retail assets.
- Alkimos Beach (WA) Battery Storage – Community trial is underway to demonstrate the benefits that can be unlocked from building sustainable energy solutions into our projects.