In December 2003, Campbell Crossing, a 50-year partnership between the U.S. Army and Lendlease, officially began operations taking over more than 4,200 already established homes on Fort Campbell, KY. With a focus on providing desirable homes and amenities residents both desire and deserve, we look forward to continuing in our commitment. As of Spring 2021, Lendlease in partnership with the U.S. Army announced residents at Fort Campbell will benefit from an estimated $235M in community improvements over the next five years. This is in addition to the $87M approved in 2020, ensuring we are meeting the needs of our service members and families today and in the future.
Project at a glance
Mission: To provide outstanding communities where military families live, work and thrive.
4,450+ Homes, 13,600+ Residents, Over 7.4 Million Square Feet of Real Estate
- 1,230+ new 3- and 4- bedroom Energy Star® compliant housing units
- New GFOQ for the Commanding General
- 2,850+ renovated housing unit
- 4 community centers
Future construction underway: completion 2026
- Construct 680 new Junior Enlisted homes (Erevia Park, Hammond Heights)
- Renovate 440+ Junior Enlisted homes (New Hammond Heights, Drennan Park, Stryker Village)
- Renovate 3 Senior Officer homes (Cole Park)
- Re-roof 140 Junior Enlisted homes (Pierce Village)
- Demolish 680 homes (LaPointe Village, Hammond Heights, Taylor Village East)
*Stats as of March 2023
A Lendlease community is about more than houses we provide. It’s about providing a community living experience that improves the quality of life for our service members and families. At Campbell Crossing, we provide several resident-focused programs and events to help us do just that.
Community services and amenities include:
- Seasonal front and side lawn care
- Home Care Center
- Trash and recycling pick-up
- 4 community centers to include 2 Starbucks Cafés
- 84 community playgrounds
- The first Boundless Playground® on a military installation
- On-site maintenance
- Free fitness centers
- 4 Little Free Libraries
- Splash parks and more!
Community giving and events:
National Night Out - Celebrates the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while we work together to keep our community safe.
Back to School Bash - Through our partnerships on-post and with Operation Homefront, we have hosted a variety of events for residents, including the “Back to School Bash” where we gave away over 1,200 backpacks with school supplies to military families in 2021 and 2022.
Blood Drives - We partner with American Red Cross to host blood drives throughout the year in which hundreds of resident volunteers to give blood.
Military Homefront - Through the Lendlease (US) Community Fund, over $10K is distributed annually to community and military programs at Fort Campbell.
Campbell Crossing is an award-winning project that showcases Lendlease's leadership in sustainability and property management.
- SatisFacts - Resident Satisfaction Award recipient (2012-2022)
- Two A List Awards for Customer Service Excellence, CEL Survey (Fall 2019)
- Six-time National Night Out award winner (2012-2017)
- Four-time Kentucky Governor’s Health and Safety award recipient (2012-2015)
- Campbell Crossing has a Resident Advisory Board.Launched in April 2020, the RAB was established to encourage residents to engage with housing. Resident representatives have an opportunity to share their ideas and suggestions, express their concerns, and work with their property management team to develop solutions. There are currently 7 RAB members selected by their peers to represent the community
- All technicians are trained through our Maintenance University. The learning and development program is designed to enhance the skill level of our maintenance team to better serve the needs of families in the community
- Our property management team members are customer care certified so our families receive the utmost respect and care.
- Our 24/7 emergency service response brings help to the door in under 60 minutes.
- We are committed to providing 7-year work order history prior to move-in.
- We provide routine maintenance and upkeep throughout the year to include preventative maintenance of HVAC, appliances, pest control and more.
- Our on-time maintenance response rate is 98%.
- First to build two Zero Energy Homes (ZEH), LEED Platinum, on a military installation, providing a 12% reduction in the Carbon Footprint
- Installed Better Energy Management System in all homes on Fort Campbell. Project to date has seen an 11% savings, equating to 36M KWH and $3M in savings in 7 years
- Each Residents receives a 96-gallon recycling bin and is encouraged to recycle
- Energy Use Intensity (kbtu/sf) reduced by more than 40% since 2008, equating to 110k+ miles driven by an avg gas powered vehicle