In December 2003, Campbell Crossing, a 50-year partnership between the U.S. Army and Lendlease, officially began operations taking over more than 4,200 already established homes on Fort Campbell, KY. Today Campbell Crossing is the premier housing community for Soldiers and Families of the 101st Airborne Division Air Assault.
Visit project website
* Stats as of April 2021.
Mission: To provide outstanding communities where military families live, work and thrive.
With a focus on providing desirable homes and amenities residents both desire and deserve, we look forward to continuing in our commitment. As of Spring 2021, Lendlease in partnership with the U.S. Army announced residents at Fort Campbell will benefit from approximately $235M in community improvements over the next five years, ensuring we are meeting the needs of our service members and families today and in the future.
Construction completed to date:
- 1,230+ new 3- and 4- bedroom Energy Star® compliant housing units
- New GFOQ for the Commanding General
- 2,850+ renovated housing unit
- 4 community centers
Future work - estimated completion 2026
- Construct 680 new Junior Enlisted homes (Erevia Park, Hammond Heights, LaPointe Village, Taylor Village East)
- Renovate 440+ Junior Enlisted homes (New Hammond Heights, Drennan Park, Stryker Village)
- Demolish nearly 680 homes (LaPointe Village, Hammond Heights, Taylor Village East)
* Stats as of April 2021.
A Lendlease community is about more than houses we provide. It’s about providing a community living experience that improves the quality of life for our service members and families. At Campbell Crossing, we provide several resident-focused programs and events to help us do just that.
Community services and amenities include:
- Seasonal front and side lawn care
- Lawn and garden center
- Trash and recycling pick-up
- 4 community centers to include 2 Starbucks cafés
- 84 community playgrounds
- The first Boundless Playground® on a military installation
- On-site maintenance
- Free fitness centers
- Splash parks and more!
Campbell Crossing has a Resident Advisory Board. Launched in April 2020, the RAB was established to encourage residents to engage with housing. Resident representatives have an opportunity to share their ideas and suggestions, express their concerns, and work with their property management team to develop solutions. There are currently 11 RAB members selected by their peers to represent the community.
Community giving and events:
- National Night Out - Celebrates the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while we work together to keep our community safe.
- Operation Homefront - Through our partnership, we gave away over 400 backpacks with school supplies to military families in 2020.
- Military Homefront - Through the Lendlease (US) Community Fund, over $10,000 is distributed annually to community and military programs at Fort Campbell.
- Blue Star Families - Sponsoring the TN Chapter, bringing more awareness to the many benefits and programs they provide to help military families thrive as they serve. We deployed the “Little Free Libraries” educational program in partnership with Blue Star Families and the local Boy Scouts in Summer 2021 for our young residents to enjoy.
Campbell Crossing is an award-winning project that showcases Lendlease's leadership in sustainability and property management.
- SatisFacts - Resident Satisfaction Award recipient (2012-2020)
- Two A List Awards for Customer Service Excellence, CEL Survey (Fall 2019)
- Six-time National Night Out award winner (2012-2017)
- Clarksville/ Montgomery County Overall Green Business Award (2015)
- Four-time Kentucky Governor’s Health and Safety award recipient (2012-2015)
- Our property management team members are customer care certified so our families receive the utmost respect and care.
- Our 24/7 emergency service response brings help to the door in under 60 minutes.
- We are committed to providing 7-year work order history prior to move-in.
- We provide routine maintenance and upkeep throughout the year to include preventative maintenance of HVAC, appliances, pest control and more.
- Our on-time maintenance response rate is 98%.
- First to build two Zero Energy Homes (ZEH), LEED Platinum, on a military installation, providing a 12% reduction in the carbon footprint.
- Installed Better Energy Management System in all homes on Fort Campbell. Project to date has seen an 11% savings, equating to 36M KWH and $3M in savings in 7 years.
- Recycling water run-off from splash park saving thousands of gallons of water.
- Each residence receives a 96-gallon recycling bin and is encouraged to recycle Plastics 1-7, paper, and cardboard.