Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes
Fort Drum, New York, United States
Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes (FDMCH) is made up of four neighborhoods for service members and famlies and an apartment complex dedicated to single and unaccompanied soldiers. Since 2005, FDMCH, a 50-year partnership between the U.S. Army and Lendlease, has been dedicated to providing quality homes and community resources our service members and families both desire and deserve.
Visit project website
Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes
- Partner: US Army
- Fort Drum, New York, United States
- Owner, Developer, Design Builder, Asset Manager
A Lendlease community is about more than houses we provide. It’s about providing a community living experience that improves the quality of life for our service members and families. At FDMCH, we provide several resident-focused programs and events to help us do just that.Community services and amenities include:
- Seasonal front and side lawn care
- Self-help items
- Trash and recycling pick-up
- 4 community centers with fitness centers and indoor playgrounds
- Timbers Lodge with movie theater, grilling pavilion and more
- Dog parks, splash parks and skate parks
- Sledding hill
- On-site maintenance
- Extensive walking and biking trail system
- 43 community playgrounds
- Turkeys for Troops - Partnered with Visions Hotels and local grocers Hannaford, Tops, Price Chopper and Wal-Mart to donate 200 Thanksgiving meals to service members and families on Fort Drum.
- Virtual Events - This past year, we have hosted monthly virtual and low contact events to ensure we stayed connected to our residents, provided support, and spread joy during the many challenging times faced due to the pandemic.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer - The FDMCH team raises money throughout the year and participates in the walk each fall.
- Military Homefront - Through the Lendlease (US) Community Fund, over $10,000 is distributed annually to community and military programs across Fort Drum.
“I love my new home and the neighborhood. The neighbors are awesome, my house is bigger than I expected but I love it. I love the experience of being in Fort Drum New York, and I can't wait to see where else the military life will be taking myself and my family.”
- Current FDMCH Resident
Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes is an award-winning project that showcases Lendlease's leadership in sustainability and property management.
Top Accolades and Awards
- Resident Satisfaction Award Recipient, SatisFacts (2012-2020)
- Five-time Platinum A List Award recipient for Customer Service Excellence, CEL Survey (2015-2019)
- Five-time National Night Out award recipient (2013-2017)
- Our property management team members are customer care certified so our families receive the utmost respect and care.
- Our 24/7 emergency service response brings help to the door in under 60 minutes.
- We are committed to providing 7-year work order history prior to move-in.
- We provide routine maintenance and upkeep throughout the year to include preventative maintenance of HVAC, appliances, pest control and more.
- Our on-time maintenance response rate is 95.5%.
- One of New York state’s largest Energy Star® developments
- Energy Conservation Workshops & Super Saver Program
- Interactive SYNERGY Rewards Program aimed at teaching families how to live a sustainable life
- Convenient recycling program
- Increased energy efficiency of 2,041 legacy homes by adding insulation, HVAC upgrades and more