Hartsfield-Atlanta CM Services
Lendlease is a member of the joint venture team of professionals selected by the City of Atlanta to manage the construction of the Fifth Runway and other projects associated with the US$5.4 billion Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Development Program.
One of the projects completed:
CM Staff Extension on The Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal began in the summer of 2008 and was completed in the spring of 2012. Lendlease, in joint venture with AECOM, Rohadfox Construction Control Services, Louis Berger & Associates and Luster CM, Inc., provided CM staff extension services for the construction of the $1 billion terminal, which connects to the 28-gate international concourse E, creating a 40-gate international complex.
The new Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal eases the load on existing domestic gates by providing gate capacity during international non-peak times and includes the following components:
- 1.2 million square foot terminal and concourse complex
- 12 wide-body capable international gates, convertible to 16 narrow-body capable gates
- In-line baggage screening system
- Nine security checkpoint lanes for international departing passengers
- Six security recheck lanes for domestic connecting passengers
- 1,100 short-term parking spaces in close proximity to the terminal