Since 2006, Knox Hills, a 50-year partnership between the U.S. Army and Lendlease, has been dedicated to providing quality homes, community resources and the utmost in customer service for our service members and families stationed at Fort Knox, KY.
Our communities were designed with our residents in mind to ensure we are able to support today’s service members and future generations of military families. As of Spring 2021, Lendlease in partnership with the U.S. Army announced residents at Fort Knox will benefit from an estimated $80M in community improvements over the next five years.
Construction completed to date:
- 710+ new housing units
- 1,025+ homes renovated
- 3 home conversions
- Nearly 1,130 homes demolished
- 60+ Prichard Place houses received roof replacements
Future work – estimated completion 2026
- Nearly 650 roof replacements More than 570 interior and exterior renovations in Chestnut Glen, Matthews, Godman, Custer, and Farragut
- More than 740 HVAC unit replacements throughout various neighborhoods
- 50 SNCO and 15 GFOQ homes to be built to LEED Silver standard
- Variety of infrastructure upgrades to include sidewalk repairs, street paving, and tree trimming in select communities
* Stats as of October 2021
Fort Knox, Kentucky, United States
Community services and amenities include:
- Seasonal front and side lawn care
- Self-help items
- Trash and recycling pick-up
- 3 community centers to include a Starbucks café
- 24 community playgrounds
- On-site maintenance
- Free fitness centers
- Basketball courts and more!
Community giving and events:
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Sponsorship - Since 2015, we have sponsored the local VFW supporting a variety of programs for veterans.
- Virtual Events - This past year, we hosted numerous monthly virtual and low contact events to ensure we continue to stay connected to our residents, provide support, and spread joy during the challenging times faced due to the pandemic.
- Military Homefront - Through the Lendlease (US) Community Fund, over $10,000 is distributed annually to community and military programs across Fort Knox.
Knox Hills is an award-winning project that showcases Lendlease's leadership in sustainability and property management.
- Resident Satisfaction Award Recipient, SatisFacts (2012-2020)
- Five- time Platinum A List Award recipient for Customer Service Excellence, CEL Survey (2015-2019)
- Five-time National Night Out award recipient (2013-2017)
- Our property management team members are customer care certified so our families receive the utmost respect and care.
- Our 24/7 emergency service response brings help to the door in under two hours.
- We are committed to providing 7-year work order history prior to move-in.
- We provide routine maintenance and upkeep throughout the year to include preventative maintenance of HVAC, appliances, pest control and more.
- Our on-time maintenance response rate is 99.3%.
Geothermal heating and cooling- the energy efficient heat pumps helps to keep indoor temperatures comfortable for residents
45+ houses built under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system
Energy Star® rated appliances
Residents recycle program- 99 tons of metal goods were recycled with MWR in 2020
Partner with Fort Knox Recycle Center to provide information and additional recycling opportunities for residents.