Fort Knox, Kentucky, United States
Since 2006, Knox Hills, a 50-year partnership between the U.S. Army and Lendlease, has been dedicated to providing quality homes, community resources and the utmost in customer service for our service members and families stationed at Fort Knox, KY.
Visit project website
- Partner: US Army
- Fort Knox, Kentucky, United States
- Owner, Developer, Design Builder, Asset Manager
A Lendlease community is about more than houses we provide. It’s about providing a community living experience that improves the quality of life for our service members and families. At Knox Hills, we provide several resident-focused programs and events to help us do just that.Community services and amenities include:
- Seasonal front and side lawn care
- Self-help items
- Trash and recycling pick-up
- 3 community centers to include a Starbucks café
- 24 community playgrounds
- On-site maintenance
- Free fitness centers
- Basketball courts and more!
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Sponsorship - Since 2015, we have sponsored the local VFW supporting a variety of programs for veterans.
- Virtual Events - This past year, we hosted numerous monthly virtual and low contact events to ensure we continue to stay connected to our residents, provide support, and spread joy during the challenging times faced due to the pandemic.
- Military Homefront - Through the Lendlease (US) Community Fund, over $10,000 is distributed annually to community and military programs across Fort Knox.
“The team at Knox Hills went above and beyond to help myself and my family with the transition into our new home. I appreciate all the help and hard work that everyone has put into my first PCS.”
- Knox Hills Resident
Knox Hills is an award-winning project that showcases Lendlease's leadership in sustainability and property management.
Top Accolades and Awards
- Resident Satisfaction Award Recipient, SatisFacts (2012-2020)
- Five- time Platinum A List Award recipient for Customer Service Excellence, CEL Survey (2015-2019)
- Five-time National Night Out award recipient (2013-2017)
- Our property management team members are customer care certified so our families receive the utmost respect and care.
- Our 24/7 emergency service response brings help to the door in under two hours.
- We are committed to providing 7-year work order history prior to move-in.
- We provide routine maintenance and upkeep throughout the year to include preventative maintenance of HVAC, appliances, pest control and more.
- Our on-time maintenance response rate is 99.3%.
- Geothermal heating and cooling- the energy efficient heat pumps helps to keep indoor temperatures comfortable for residents
- 45+ houses built under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system
- Energy Star® rated appliances
- Residents recycle program- 99 tons of metal goods were recycled with MWR in 2020
- Partner with Fort Knox Recycle Center to provide information and additional recycling opportunities for residents.