Soaring Heights Communities
Soaring Heights is spread across two southwestern states and are located at two Air Force Bases, Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona, and Holloman AFB, New Mexico. Lendlease's community’s business was selected as the partner for the U.S. Air Force to develop, manage, and maintain family housing in July 2006.
Nestled among the desert terrain, Soaring Heights (SH) neighborhoods include pedestrian-friendly streets, spacious community centers, and other amenities focused on improving Military Families' lives.
Visit project website
Project at a glance
2,234 total homes, Davis Monthan – 1,173, Holloman – 1061, 3,238 residents, 3.5 million square feet of real estate
Construction complete - 2009-2022
- 961 new homes constructed
- 579 renovated homes
- 2 community centers
- 2 dog parks
- 3 playgrounds
Current construction ($6.1M)
- 14 legacy renovation
- 50 medium/minor renovations have been completed to date.
*Stats as of January 2023
A Lendlease community is about more than the houses we provide. It is about giving a community living experience that improves our service members' and families' quality of life. At SHC, we offer several resident-focused programs and events to help us do just that.
Community Services and Amenities Include:
- Utilities included
- On-Site maintenance
- Seasonal front/side lawn care
- Trash and recycling pick-up
- Two community centers
- 16 playgrounds & kids parks
- Pet smart dog parks
- 5 basketball courts
- 2 dog parks
- Walking & bike paths
- 3 splash parks
- Multi-use park (basketball/hockey rink)
- Multi-purpose room
Community giving and events:
- National Night Out - Celebrates the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while working together to keep communities safe.
- Military Homefront - Through the Lendlease (US) Community Fund, over $10,000, is distributed
- BlueStar Scholarships - Awards college scholarships to military dependent high school seniors living in our Lendlease communities and to previous BlueStar winners who are continuing college
Soaring Heights Communities is an award-winning project that showcases Lendlease's leadership in sustainability and property management.
- 2021 National Night Out Award, Military Category
- 2019 Three A-List Awards (CEL Survey)
- 2018 Six A-List Awards (CEL Survey)
- 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2102 SatisFacts Award Winner in Resident Satisfaction, "Property Insite Award."
- 2017 Three A-List Award, CEL & Associates
- 2015 Five A-List Award, CEL & Associates
- 2014 Three A-List Award, CEL & Associates
- Soaring Heights Communities has a Resident Council (RC). Launched in 2020, the RC was established to encourage residents to engage in Housing. Resident representatives can share their ideas and suggestions, express their concerns, and work with their property management team to develop solutions. There are currently 8 RC members selected by their peers to represent the community.
- All maintenance technicians are Customer Care Certified, and our 24/7 emergency service response brings help to the door in under 60 minutes.
- We are committed to providing 7-year work order history before move-in.
- We provide routine maintenance and upkeep throughout the year, including front and side lawn care, preventative maintenance of HVAC, appliances, pest control, and more.
- Deployed Spouses Program - We provide non-traditional maintenance services, such as assembling furniture, hanging décor, changing light bulbs, and more, to the families of our deployed service members.
- Our on-time maintenance response rate is 96.2%
- One of Arizona's and the continental U.S.’s largest solar-powered communities
- 8.7 MW solar development at Soaring Heights on Davis-Monthan AFB & Holloman AFB, which offsets 48% of the energy demand
- New home development will meet ENERGY STAR® standards.
- Five-star ENERGY STAR® appliances
- Sustainable construction techniques
- Commitment to replacing CFLs with LEDs throughout homes and community centers