Lendlease will deliver the Sydney Metro Victoria Cross integrated station development. This will include the new Victoria Cross metro station, a commercial office building above the station’s southern entrance, underground pedestrian connections into the station, new retail spaces and improvements to the public domain.
- Two station entrances: A northern entrance opening to Miller and McLaren streets and a southern entrance with pedestrian access to Miller and Denison streets
- A commercial office building above the station’s southern entrance
- Station concourse and platforms beneath Miller Street
- Sustainable, high-quality commercial and retail hub in the heart of North Sydney
- Enhancement of pedestrian infrastructure around the station, as well as new bike parking at the northern entrance, and new kiss and ride bays on Berry Street
- Improvements to the public domain